Janaa now also specialises in Ayurveda Massage/therapy!
1. Full Body, Head + Face massage - 2hrs - 120€
2. Head/shoulder/back/body - 30min - 35€
In addition to this you can also have a private yoga lesson according to your needs. 1hr = 60€
Ayurveda is an ancient health care tradition practiced for at least 5000 years. The word came from Sanskrit term Ayur(life) and Veda (klowledge). It is based on the belief that health and wellness depends on a delicate balance between the Body, Mind and Spirit.
In Ayurveda the body type is divided into three categories;
1. Vata Dosha (space & Air)
2. Pitta Dosha (Fire & Water)
3. Kapha Dosha (Water & Earth)
Everyone inherits a unique mix of the 3 doshas. One dosha is usually more dominant. Each dosha controls a different body function. It is believe that your chances of getting sick are linked to the balance of your doshas.
SHIRO ABHYANGA (Head Massage)
Shiro abhyanga is performed with the traditional Ayurvedic herbal oil to nourish the Body, Mind & Soul. It also helpful to balance the 3 doshas.
What are the benefit of Shiro abhyanga?
1. Nourish the central Nervous system
2. Alleviate Cervical tension
7. Hair loss
8. Muscular rigidity
9. Burning and dryness of the skin scull and much more benefits….
ABHYANGA ( The full Ayurvedic body massage)
Our largest organ in the body is skin. It is important to nourish your skin so that the Various Indian Ayurvedic herbal oil can get into the tissue and your organs. The massage is quite deep in order to rejuvenate the Marma points and open the blockage.
What is the benefit of Ahyanga?
1. It’s is very rejuvenating to the Body, Mind and Soul.
2. It nourishes and balances the 3 doshas
3. Relieve pain
4. Improve stamina
5. Boost immune system
6. Calm and blissful sleep
7. Smooth radiant skin
8. Remove accumulated toxin
9. Work with arthritis
10. Problems related to nervous system
11. Alleviate stress, headaches, insomnia, migraines
12. Work with digestive system
13. Improve blood circulation